Hurricane Irma Storm Update
We are continually monitoring the path of Hurricane Irma to determine club closings for safety precautions. As of today's forecast, we plan to close the club on Saturday, September 9 at 2 pm and remain closed through Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, September 10, 11 and 12. We will return to the club on Tuesday afternoon, September 12, to assess damage and determine if we can re-open on Wednesday.
We will communicate to you through e-blasts, our text messaging program, with push notifications on our phone app, posts on Facebook and our own website. Click here to subscribe in these various programs if you are not already receiving them.