COVID-19 Hours & Policies
Sanitizer will be available at the front entrance, along with disposable masks and gloves for members who wish to use them. Our staff undergo a symptom and temperature check daily, many are wearing masks, have personal hand sanitizers for on-the-go use, and all are washing hands diligently throughout the day.
Clubhouse & Patio Dining
- Lunch service is available Tuesday-Saturday, 11 am - 4 pm
- Dinner service is available Thursday-Friday-Saturday from 5-8 pm
- Maximum table size of 10 during service hours
- Take-out dining will be available the same hours as clubhouse dining; call 252-4358
- Reservations recommended to accommodate limited seating. Call 252-4358.
- Guests are now welcome to accompany members for dining
- No seating will be available at the bar
- Snack Bar is open with food service from 11 am to 5:30 pm; and until 4 pm on Sunday and Monday
- Bar Service available Tuesday-Saturday 11 am to 7 pm; and 11 am to 4 pm on Sundays and Mondays
- Seating capacity will be limited to conform to 6-foot social distancing requirements
- Floor will be marked at 6-foot intervals for walk up service to maintain social distancing requirements
- General Swimming is available daily from 10 am to 8 pm; guests are ow permitted
- Lap swimming in six lanes will be available 7 am to 10 am daily and in two lanes from 10 am to 8 pm by reservation only. These will be reduced when swim team practice begins.
- Lounge furniture will be limited to allow for proper social distancing, and will be sanitized after each use
- Entry access available only through the main gate by the Fitness Center
- We ask you to bring your own towels
- Pool restrooms will be open and sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Baby pool will be open and can accommodate two families at one time for a two-hour time limit
- Water aerobics classes are held Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 10:30 am for a maximum of 10 members with advance reservations.
- Swim Team practices are held Monday-Friday from 9-10 am; and Monday-Thursday from 3-6 pm
- The Fitness Center is open 5 am to 8:30 pm on weekdays, 8 am to 6 pm on Saturdays, closed on Sundays; members only please; no guests permitted
- We recommend members wear masks while using the Fitness Center
- Only alternate piece of equipment will be available for use to maintain social distancing
- Maximum of 20 members permitted in the weight room at any one time
- Towel service, locker room amenities, self-serve coffee and massage services are suspended
- Personal trainers will maintain 6-foot distancing, with no touching or stretching of clients
- Group Exercise classes have now returned to the aerobics studio with social distancing
- Staff will wear masks and wipe down equipment and sanitize high touch areas frequently
- Cub's Corner and playground will remain closed
- Massage services will resume June 8th; therapist and client must each wear masks
- Reservations for courts may be made through our new online reservation system or by calling 733-1414
- Lessons and clinics are available by scheduling directly with the Tennis Shop
- Tennis Shop is open 8:30 am to 7 pm weekdays, 9 am to 5 pm on Saturdays
- Restrooms are be open and sanitized throughout the day
- We ask that members bring their own towels
- Ice and on-court cooler use is currently suspended
- Patio seating is limited to conform to 6-foot social distancing requirements
- Tennis Summer Camp will be held as scheduled; sign-up is available on our website
- Golf course is closed for renovation
- Golf Shop is open and staffed Tuesday-Saturday 8 am to 6 pm
- Practice Range is open Tuesday-Sunday 8 am to 6 pm
- Short Game Area & Putting Green are closed for renovation
- Members may use pull carts to transport their clubs to the practice range; these are sanitized after each use
- Private lessons are available with Todd and Josh by appointment
- Staff will assist with reciprocal tee times Tuesday-Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm
- Staff will retrieve members' golf bags from storage when requested
- Locker Rooms are open for members to retrieve their personal items.
- Golf Summer Camp will be held as scheduled; sign up at the Golf Shop
It is crucial we all remain diligent by following the specific guidelines and common-sense practices highlighted in by the Governor's Orders. Our employees have been charged with enforcement of these policies, so please abide by their direction so that we all stay safe.
On behalf of the Board of Governors of San Jose Country Club, thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.